Over the course of the past few months, DickersonBakker has been conducting a major nationwide study to assess the future state of giving to faith-based nonprofits. This nationwide survey of over 1,000 mid- and major donors sheds light on how COVID-19 is likely to affect their giving over the 2nd half of 2020.
Join Paul Martin and me on Tuesday, July 28 at 2:00 pm Eastern Time as we share a “first look” presentation of the findings of this study exclusively to our clients.
You will come away from this webinar with answers to many questions you may have about how COVID-19 is likely to impact charitable giving over the remainder of this year:
• Are donors planning to INCREASE or DECREASE their giving during the upcoming fall fundraising season?
• How are donors feeling about the economy? How much has COVID-19 affected their personal financial situations?
• Are donors shifting their giving patterns or priorities because of COVID-19? If so, how and to what degree?
• What is going to happen to giving from those donors who made a special contribution in the immediate aftermath of COVID? Are these special gifts going to impact their year-end giving?
• Are donors going to be willing to meet with your major gift fundraising staff and/or to attend fundraising events this fall?
Attendees will gain some important insights into what donors are thinking, which may cause organizations to rethink some of your fundraising strategies going into the fall fundraising season.
This webinar is being offered exclusively to clients of DickersonBakker. As a 'DickersonBakker Client Exclusive,' attendees will have the opportunity to see the results of this important research study before they are released to the public on July 29th.