Our 2020 major donor giving study, Charitable Giving in the Wake of COVID-19, reported that 85% of mid-level and major donors were intending to give the same or more to charities that year, despite the challenges related to COVID-19.
With the worst seemingly now behind us, nonprofit leaders are faced with a new uncertainty: What happens next?
During this webinar, our team will share the findings from our new nationwide study and share insights into how charitable giving during post-covid recovery is transforming the fundraising landscape for Christian ministries including:
‣ A summary of current conditions and precautions to keep in mind as your organization navigates the upcoming post-covid giving season.
‣ The two factors that seem to be driving donors’ willingness to give more.
‣ The role your local or regional economic recovery plays when it comes to your mid-level and major donors’ year-end giving.
‣ Donor readiness for fundraising activities such as events and meetings.
‣ The impacts left on Mid-Level and Major Donor giving patterns following covid-19.
‣ Action steps you can take today to make data-informed decisions for the coming year.
‣ And more!